- The purpose of the fund is to acquire a portfolio of commercial real estate assets consisting of office, retail, and medical properties in Central Florida and surrounding areas.
- The fund currently owns and operates, indirectly, ten commercial properties.
- The Fund intends to use the proceeds of the Offering to add value to existing properties and to acquire and add value to new commercial properties.
Target Market & Portfolio
We invest across the state of Florida, with properties located in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, New Port Richey, and more.
- Asset Class: Medical Building
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Property Size: 15,979 SF
- Purchase Date: March 2016
- Asset Class: Retail Building
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Property Size: 10,095 SF
- Purchase Date: October 2017
- Asset Class: Office Building
- Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
- Property Size: 17,000 SF
- Purchase Date: February 2015
|Issuer||DMCC Performance 1, Trust|
|Fund Type||US Dollar Trust|
|Offering Structure||Mutual Fund Trust Units|
|Minimum Investment||$5000 (50 Units)|
|Transfer Agent||Computershare Investor Services Inc.|
|Canadian Placement Agent||Meadowbank Asset Management Inc.|
|Investment Type||Cash, RRSP, TFSA, RESP, LIRA, RRIF|
|Cash Flow||7-8% Annual Return Payable Quarterly|
|Profit Sharing||40% profit share on original investment amount paid at end of project term|
|Redemptions||Investors may redeem units at anytime, subject to certain restrictions as set out in the Offering Memorandum|
Please note that the above should be read in conjunction with the Offering Memorandum which can be obtained by contacting us through the form below.
The Performance Fund is 100% RRSP, RRIF, TFSA, IRA, LIRA, and 401K, Eligible. No U.S. Tax Filing required for Canadian Residents.
Ready to Invest?
Submit this form to receive the Performance Fund offering memorandum and information on how to get started.