- The purpose of the fund is to acquire a portfolio of commercial real estate assets consisting of office, retail, and medical properties in Central Florida and surrounding areas.
- The fund currently owns and operates, indirectly, ten commercial properties.
- The Fund intends to use the proceeds of the Offering to add value to existing properties and to acquire and add value to new commercial properties.
Target Market & Portfolio
We invest across the state of Florida, with properties located in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, New Port Richey, and more.
- Asset Class: Medical Building
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Property Size: 15,979 SF
- Purchase Date: March 2016
- Asset Class: Retail Building
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Property Size: 10,095 SF
- Purchase Date: October 2017
- Asset Class: Office Building
- Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
- Property Size: 17,000 SF
- Purchase Date: February 2015
|Issuer||DMCC Performance 1, Trust|
|Fund Type||US Dollar Trust|
|Offering Structure||Mutual Fund Trust Units|
|Minimum Investment||$5000 (50 Units)|
|Transfer Agent||Computershare Investor Services Inc.|
|Canadian Placement Agent||Meadowbank Asset Management Inc.|
|Investment Type||Cash, RRSP, TFSA, RESP, LIRA, RRIF|
|Cash Flow||7-8% Annual Return Payable Quarterly|
|Profit Sharing||40% profit share on original investment amount paid at end of project term|
|Redemptions||Investors may redeem units at anytime, subject to certain restrictions as set out in the Offering Memorandum|
Please note that the above should be read in conjunction with the Offering Memorandum which can be obtained by contacting us through the form below.
The Performance Fund is 100% RRSP, RRIF, TFSA, IRA, LIRA, and 401K, Eligible. No U.S. Tax Filing required for Canadian Residents.