In a country like the United States where many regions are suitable investment locations, no place shines quite like Florida.
The Sunshine State is not only known for its tourism but is also an excellent business corridor. Our research and experience shows that Florida is one of the strongest states for Real Estate demand and growth.
The following facts make Florida an ideal real estate market ripe for investment:
- Florida is one of the largest recipients of tourism in the US. In 2018 alone, Florida hosted over 100 Million tourists. That’s almost 3 times the population of Canada!
- Florida has something for all age groups, which is embodied in its capital Orlando. It is home to tourist destinations like the Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Sea World Resort, and over 50 golf courses. This drives demand for commercial real estate.
- Florida is known for its lovely warm weather, which makes it the largest recipient of snowbirds from Canada and the Eastern United States. This directly creates a large demand for Healthcare in the State, which drives tremendous growth in the Medical-Commercial Real Estate.
All of the above factors contribute to a robust real estate market, especially commercial real estate. Cap rates in Florida average 8-11% compared to 3-6% in the Greater Toronto Area.
As you can see, the above points make investing in Florida a wise choice, and we are proud to present this opportunity to everyday Canadian Investors through our latest offering: the DMCC Performance Fund. Some key facts about the fund include:
- 5-year investment term
- Annual returns paid quarterly. 7% in Y1 and 8% in Y2
- A 40% uplift is projected at the end of the term in addition to annual returns
- TFSA / RRIF / RRSP eligible
- No US tax filing necessary
- T3 tax document issued to investors every year for Canadian tax filing.
As you know, DMCC Holdings is a Canadian Asset Management firm that uses crowd-funding methods to invest in Commercial Real Estate in the United States. We bring exclusive investment opportunities to Canadians that would otherwise be only available to ultra-high net worth individuals in large private equity transactions. We do this by breaking down large real estate deals into smaller chunks of investments, which allows us to pool money through our real estate fund. This has allowed us to consistently deliver 15-18% annual returns to our investors!
Interested in learning about our commercial real estate funds and how it can fit into your portfolio? Click here to learn more: https://www.dmccholdings.com/performance-fund/.