One question we get asked the most, is why we like investing in the United States versus Canada. The answer to this question lies in the favourable investment environment found only in the United States and the preferential treatment Canadians get, as neighbours and the largest trading partners of the US. The following points make the United States a ripe investment environment for Canadians:
- The United States is the world’s largest market with a size of $20 trillion and a population base of 325 million people.
- Canadian Investors have access to special programs that are not available to other nationalities. Canadians and Americans also enjoy a double taxation avoidance treaty as part of our bilateral relationship
- The Real Estate sector in the US is more accessible and offers higher Returns on Investment (ROI) than Canada. This means your dollar earns more money in the US than it does at home.
As you can see, the above points make investing in America a no-brainer, and we are proud to present this opportunity to everyday Canadian Investors through our latest offering: the DMCC Performance Fund. Some key facts about the fund include:
- 5-year investment term
- Annual returns paid quarterly. 7% in Y1 and 8% in Y2
- A 40% uplift is projected at the end of the term in addition to annual returns
- RRSP / TFSA / LIRA eligible
- No US tax filing necessary
- T3 tax document issued to investors every year for Canadian tax filing.
DMCC Holdings is an Asset Management company that uses crowd-funding methods to invest in Commercial Real Estate in the United States. We take pride in bringing investment opportunities to Canadians that would otherwise be only available to ultra-high net worth individuals in large private equity transactions. We do this by breaking down large real estate deals into smaller chunks of investments, which allows us to pool money through our real estate fund. This has allowed us to consistently deliver 13-18% annual returns to our investors.