There is an old saying that goes, “the cobbler’s children have no shoes”.
It is no secret that many of us are so caught up in our busy lives with work and family that we often make sacrifices with what matters most. This is especially true for Medical Professionals such as doctors, dentists, nurses and pharmacists who take a personal interest in caring for their patients.
One of these needs is financial security, which is often overlooked by Medical Professionals for many reasons:
- Lack of time
- Lack of understanding of complex investments and securities
- Sales pressure from investment companies
Medical Professionals are well aware that there are negative consequences of burnout, stress, and overwork. Financial security, therefore, should not be an added burden but rather a simple item on the checklist to wellness.
At DMCC Holdings, we are proud to be one of the few companies that not only understand the needs of Medical Professionals, but we also speak their language. As industry leaders in Medical Real Estate Investments, we know the needs of Medical Professionals because we specialize in scouting, acquiring, managing and turning around medical properties to create wealth for our investors.
Why Invest in Real Estate?
Real Estate is an asset that is known to be one of the most reliable investments, due to its ability to create a passive income and its low correlation to volatile market events. It is also known to steadily appreciate in value, which makes it an ideal passive investment. This makes it a favourite asset for many Medical Professionals.
Commercial Real Estate amplifies the above effects even more because unlike Residential Real Estate, it has to do with real businesses that are driven by human demand for consumption. This is even more relevant to Medical Real Estate, which is driven by the physiological need for healthcare and wellness.
Medical Real Estate
Medical real estate is a niche asset class that is considered to be one of the best in Commercial Real Estate, due to its stability, steady growth and low property management requirements. Research indicates that as the baby boomer population grows in the upcoming years, it will positively grow the demand for Healthcare, and thus Medical Real Estate.
Why DMCC Holdings?
Because we understand Medical Real Estate really well and have a superb track record of delivering double digit returns since our inception in 2005. Some other benefits of working with us:
- We work hard so our investors don’t have to. Our investments are 100% turnkey in nature and our investors do not have to worry about financing requirements, property management or US taxation
- Superb service and value. We provide the same level of care to our clients that they provide to their patients. This means that our clients can sleep well at night, knowing that we are always there for them.
- We manage 100% of the portfolio in-house. Not a single dollar of our clients’ money goes to third party asset managers. Our investors work directly with us, with no middleman in between.
Our Performance Fund yields 15-16%* annualized returns over a 5 year horizon.
This means that a $100,000 investment will grow to $179,000 in the following way:
- 7% dividend in Year 1
- 8% dividend in Year 2
- 8% dividend in Year 3
- 8% dividend in Year 4
- 8% dividend in Year 5
- 40% capital appreciation at the end of Year 5
$7000 + $8000 + $8000 + $8000 + $8000 + $40,000 = $79,000 in returns in 5 years.
Interested in learning more about our tailor made solutions for medical professionals? Please get in touch with us for a one-on-one consultation.